Teutopolis Post Prom will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2018 at the Teutopolis High School. Doors will open at 11:30 p.m. and will close at 12:15 a.m. with no late admittance. The event will end at approximately 3:30 a.m. The Teutopolis Post Prom Committee has made plans for a great night of fun, including games, food and beverages, and great prizes. This year's theme is "Bring It". Please attend Post Prom wearing your favorite sports team shirt or jersey. Some activities for this year include Casino games, Corn-hole/bag games tournament, so grab a partner and sign up in Mrs. Deters’s classroom by Thursday April 25th .
Post Prom tickets sales will continue through Friday, April 26th at THS and will also be available at the door that evening. Post Prom party rules are as follows:
1. Admittance only to Teutopolis High School Juniors and Seniors and their guests that are alcohol and drug free. A School Resource Officer will be on-site conducting breathalyzer tests.
2. Doors open at 11:30pm and will close at 12:15am. NO LATE ADMITTANCE after 12:15am. There is no re-admittance if you leave the party. Anyone needing to retrieve an item from their car will be escorted by an adult. Anyone leaving the party must sign out.
3. Any individual(s) found with alcohol or drugs will be detained until their parents are called to retrieve them.
4. Any individuals who cause damage to property will be held accountable both personally and financially.
5. Proper language and behavior is expected.
6. No outside drinks will be allowed by students or volunteers.
7. No loitering in the parking lot.
8. Students must be present to win any of the prizes given away throughout the evening.
9. Neither Teutopolis High School nor the Post Prom Committee will be held responsible for accidents.