Teutopolis High School
- Category: Teutopolis High School
- Created on April 01 2014
- Last Updated on April 01 2014
- Published on April 01 2014
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 1617
Post Prom Party Rules are as follows:
1. Admittance only to Teutopolis High School Juniors and Seniors and their guests that are alcohol and drug free.
2. Doors will open at . Post prom starts promptly at . NO ADMITTANCE AFTER There is no re-admittance if you leave the party. Anyone needing to retrieve an item from their car (i.e. take out contacts, put on glasses, etc.) will be escorted by an adult. Anyone leaving the party must sign out. Post Prom hours are from until approximately
3. Any individual(s) found with alcohol or drugs will be detained until their parents are called to retrieve them.
4. Any individual(s) who cause damage to property will be held accountable both personally and financially.
5. Proper language and behavior expected.
6. No loitering in the parking lot.
7. Students must be present to win any of the prizes given away throughout the evening.
8. Neither Teutopolis High School nor the Teutopolis Post Prom Committee shall be held responsible for accidents.