Teutopolis Community Unit
SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 50
Deb Philpot, Interim Supt
P.O. Box 607
Teutopolis, IL 62467-0607
December 5, 2019
Teutopolis Community Unit School District #50
Director of Facilities and Grounds
Full Time Position (12 month)
This position provides managerial oversight of the district’s buildings and grounds. In addition, the person to fill this position will have the skill level to perform routine maintenance and repairs on, and within all buildings and grounds of the district. This position also ensures that all buildings and grounds of the district are kept in optimal conditions. Must be able to supervise employees and have a professional demeanor in dealing with contractors, employees, and public. This position will require a highly motivated and progressive individual.
* High School Diploma; two to five years of experience in building maintenance and repair, carpentry, electrical, and plumbing. Must be able to work professionally in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative school environment.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Good interpersonal relations, communication, and organizational skills.
* Evidence of good judgment, trustworthiness, and flexibility.
* Must have a valid driver’s license; able to bend and stand for extended periods of time; climb a ladder; and lift at least fifty pounds.
Salary Commensurate with Skill Level and Experience.
Send Letter of Application, Resume, and Reference Letters by December 27, 2019 to:
Deborah Philpot, Interim Superintendent
Teutopolis Unit 50 Office
PO Box 607
Teutopolis IL 62467
Teutopolis School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.